6 cups of chopped fresh spinach - or another salad green for the base
1 cup mandarin oranges, drained
1/3 cup sliced black olives
1/2 cup chopped sweet onion - tossed in black pepper
1 avocado, chopped - tossed in the juice of 1 large lemon
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
3/4 cup tempeh bacon bits - recipe here
1 cup chilled kidney beans, drained
1 cup hearts of palm (diced) - tossed in 1/8 tsp turmeric + 1 tsp olive oil + 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar + 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
1. Toss your spinach in a light salad dressing - only if serving immediately. If your Cobb will sit for a while, leave greens undressed.
2. For your hearts of palm - only toss half of them in the yellow turmeric mix. This way you will have half white and half yellow. Just like an egg would look. Continue assembling salad - add all your ingredients in thin rows across the top.
Raw Chia Porridge with Fresh fruit and aims mylk from Sun In Bloom.
Onion Bhaji is a spicy Indian snack-a ball of fried onions. It is usually used as a side dish for various Indian meals. It is now one of the most popular Indian Snack dish. There are many ways to make Onion Bhajis (also referred to as Bhajji, Bhajjiya and Pakora).
At a glance
Cooking Method: Frying
Course / Dish: Appetizer, Snack
Main Ingredient: Potato, Onion
• Put the flour, salt and spices into a bowl.
• Add enough cold water, mix well to make a thick paste.
• Add Onion strips to the mixture - mix them well.
• Optional - Add finely chopped green chillies or mint leaves or coriander for extra flavour. Mix well.
• Heat oil until a small piece of bread can turn brown quickly.
• Drop egg-sized balls of the mixture into the hot oil.
• Allow balls to cook until golden brown. 8-10 mins.
• Remove with a Slotted spoon so that oil can be drained.
Chalkboard contact paper for labeling all the food and drinks at a party
lol, yes plz
Mint and Feta Watermelon Salad